23 February 2011

WWW Wednesday - Feb 23



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
It's fun to be back to WWW Wednesday :)

• What are you currently reading?

I have been trying to read more classic nowadays...And now, I am reading one of the most famous classics ever written, Alice's Adventure in Wonderland.









• What did you recently finish reading?

Since my last WWW Wednesday, I have read 1 novella and 3 books

you can read my review by clicking on the book cover

Although Murakami is one of my favorite authors,unfortunately I couldn't love this book as much as I love his other books









I love this unpublished book so much! It really thrills so much










As I said above,I have been trying to read more and more classics. I might have different opinion to others regarding this book. I think it's a good book but it won't be in my top-5 book of this year









I have finally finished the last novella in this book. This is a book I will sure to reread in the future









• What do you think you’ll read next?


I will read another unpublished book by Nicholas Jobe. I was so impressed with Shelter,I asked him to send me another book and he sent me a book called A Whisper Softly. He said it is kind of a heist/serial killer thriller multi-genre thing

1 comment:

Lisa (Southern Girl Reads) said...

Kudos on the Classics!! I have my Anniversary Edition of To Kill A Mockingbird and plan to read it this summer again! I haven't read Alice! Enjoy your books!