25 November 2010

BTT - Thankful

btt button

It’s Thanksgiving here in the U.S. of A. so …
What authors and books are you most thankful for?

Despite the fact that lots of people avoiding him, or telling me that his new books are not as good as his old ones, I am truly thankful for every books written by the master of horror who can also writes beautiful non-horror books.

The author I'm most thankful for is none other than Mr. Stephen King.

Thank you Mr.King for writing all those wonderful books, I enjoy reading your book even the worst of them.Thank you for writing more great books than bad books.

The other author I most thankful for is Eiichiro Oda,the mastermind of the greatest manga EVER, One Piece.

What books am I thankful for this year?

Other than King's books: The Shining, The Stand, On Writing, and Under The Dome ; I'm thankful for the greatest book I've read this year, The Square Persimmon by Takeshi Atoda.and of course, all 55 volumes of One Piece.

What authors and books are you thankful for?

1 comment:

gautami tripathy said...

I have read very few books by Stephen King. Will remedy that!

Here is my BTT: Thanks post!