01 November 2010

Meet Me On Monday

I found this interesting Meme from SenoraG of Reading, Reading & Life. This meme is hosted by Java @ Never Growing Old

There are 5 questions to be answered and all of them are enjoyable questions :)

1. Have you ever been on a cruise?
Nope never...too expensive for me.


2. What is your favorite way to eat egg?
Scrambled with extra chilli


3. What is your favorite reading material
I like reading both Novel and Manga. Novel makes my brain works harder to imagine every scenes in that boook. Manga doesn't force me to imagine anything but the story is always great to read.


4. Name all the pets that you have ever had?
My whole life, I only have 3 pets. A cat for about 3 months named Lupus. And 2 turtles who are still living with me, I love them so much, they are Kame and Kroten.
Kame is turtle in Japanese and Kroten is a short version of Schildkroten which also mean turtle in German.
They have their own blog called Kame & Kroten's Blog


5. Have you ever been a girl scout?
All Indonesia elementary students have to be a girl/boy scout...so I have my share at that time.


I will fix this post later so that it'll look nicer...but for now, I'll be fine with this.

This is a blog hop and hoping I will meet another great bloggers :)

No comments: